View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:40 PM   #21
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Are you saying that the illegals are not "stealing jobs"? Isn't the mantra for encouraging low paid illegals that they'll do the work that Americans won't? (Actually, the correct phraseology is "the work that Americans used to do" . . . you know . . . back in the day . . . when values were different and the safety net was not as generous.)

To sum up what you've said so far in you're response to the actual object and subject of this thread (the article I posted):

Why must you be such an extremist? Nobody, except you, is saying "no one." Nor is anyone "looking for" a disregard of 100% of due process. Maybe you think extreme statements strengthen your argument? Actually, they weaken it--makes it look phony.

Again you love stating things that are not there "some give the impression.. as if no one gets deported " if your not 1 of the Sum to whom I refer move on ... but clearly you haven't been listening to Trump prior to the election ..
Trump made immigration one of his highest-profile issues, saying he’d create a “special deportation task force” Mass-scale deportations would upend parts of the economy, particularly in the agricultural sector, costing the government billions of dollars at a time of constrained finances. The wall would make a political statement but would do little to stop a major portion of new arrivals

You're OK with the creation of sanctuary states.

Let the people decide Vote

You're OK with illegals remaining here and having fraudulent ID. they have had them for generations nothing new.. so have high school kids to get in to bars ..

You're OK with states, rather than the Federal Government, having the power to decide who resides in their territory, and so being able to challenge or disregard any Federal Executive Order which conflicts with a state's desire in that manner.

states rights thought conservatives where all about that

You're OK with open borders, or no borders, with having an undefined country and undefined laws. imaginary conclusion by you

And You're not OK with corporations and banks "fleecing America" except You're OK with that in California because it helps to create a great GDP.
another imaginary conclusion by you

Explains the "reasoning" behind a lot of your posts. And why you rag on Trump every day.
Sadly I am not ragging on Trump I have not posted imaginary things I just have posted actual events and statements I haven't posted about the Yemen Raid

So your not in support of all those thing ok whats your point ? that your right ... ?

this is what I said: As for Immigration both legal and illegal I dont take the Chicken little approach as many Trump supporters Take.. you get caught you get deported its called due process.... but if your ok with no due process that on you

but please Keep making things up .. and finding hidden messages in my post.. and please most of all keep supporting Trump at all cost's its telling

some give the impression.. as if no one gets deported

Last edited by wdmso; 02-14-2017 at 03:54 PM..