View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 12:51 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
He was talking about States like GA who removed control of elections from the SEC of State and Gave it to themselves to determine the outcome of the election

Funny you never asked why would GA change it’s voting laws ? that they they selfs approved prior to the 2020 election?

But we all know why because Trump lost and the Sec of state would find the votes Trump wanted him to fine ..

But now the legislature can….

You do live in an amazing bubble where critical thinking isn’t a priority
the current GA voting laws allow for more days of early voting than biden’s home state of DE, and allow for easier access to absentee ballots than places like NY. those are facts. So i’m not sure the Klan is running the show there.

But we all knew what you’d say, what Biden did was not only OK, but heroic!!

i assume
the state changes its laws for the same exact reason the democrats in DC want to set laws for all
states - to help themselves stay in power.

but again, as always, that motive is only problematic to you, when republicans do it. funny, when the democrats rats were in the senate minority, the filibuster was VITAL. now all of a sudden, its racist.

did you ever ask yourself why it’s ok for the democrats to use the fillibuster hundreds of times in a year, but NOW they want to abolish it?

no you didn’t.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-20-2022 at 12:58 PM..