Thread: paycheck
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #46
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
Dammit I KNEW I could not get a straight answer.

Jimmy,Spence.....sorry but NO I don't except either of what you say.My paycheck has been EXACTLY the same since before Obama was hired(crappy economy=no pay increase in all those years).As I already stated the ONLY difference here is our Spender-In-Chief's so called "gift".

My payroll company only takes out of my check what is determined by local,state,federal government and myself.The ONLY thing that has changed in all those years is the giving and subsequent taking away of the "gift" and other state and local taxes which have been accounted for.Everything has been accounted for.I'm not an idiot I pay attention to my paycheck quite closely.....I have no choice but to pay attention, I'm Working Class.

What I need explained to me is how Obama can give me a "gift" then take away said "gift" and in the process take more of my money after he takes his "gift" back than he was taking before the "gift".

There is no magic formula my payroll company is using to determine what is withdrawn from my paycheck.What is taken out of my paycheck is once again determined by local,state,fed and myself.2% should be nothing more than 2% and yet it is not under this admin,2% "pre-gift" does not equal 2% "post-gift".What it boils down to is Obama has found a way to make 2% more than 2%.The amount of money being taken out of my check for SS is now more than it was before the "gift" and yet 2% should equal 2% and yet is does not under this admin.

Once again I ask where has my $26 gone to?
I think you should contact your payroll person and get the details then. The payroll tax doesn't contain any voodoo.

As for the notion of the "gift". Think of it as a nice bottle of booze. You get it as a gift, drink it and enjoy it, then the bottle runs dry...

-spence