Thread: Last Call?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 05:56 AM   #7
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Yeah, I am surprised too. Would have guessed three years. Kudos for taking it on, and bigger kudos for completing it! I have had my eye on an offshore hull that has been under construction for at least ten years... being built by a local contractor(who is a #^&#^&#^&#^&head) Not much progress from my vantage point over the past couple years. It would be very satisfying to get it for pennies on the dollar and finish her.

My last trip for the season will be Saturday. Try livelining some macks for bass and hopefully our one cod..... Haul for the season on the afternoon tide. Spend Sunday putting her away for another winter.
Thanks Ross.....there were times during the build (2 1/2 years)that my will and commitment was tested.
My wife didnt like the idea of me building a boat and thought it meant she would be left at home alot once it was completed.
She had very little interest until the boat was finished, but after her first trip she was hooked.
Now she checks windfinder on her own and wants her right of first refusal before I invite anyone else. Not a bad thing, she is a trooper, we have fun and lots of laughs too.

Saturdays weather is looking good....soooo maybe another last call is in order...
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote