View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 08:43 AM   #14
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Bryan, how about Bill Clinton having a private meeting with the AG on her jet, days before the announcement?

How about days after the announcement of no charges, team Hilary announces that they will consider keeping Lynch on as AG? That's not grossly inappropriate? That's not having naked contempt for everyone who isn't an insider? They didn't even try, for a nanosecond, to pretend that there wasn't a give-and-take.

You do seem thoughtful on these things. Are you going to tell us, that these facts that I have mentioned (and they are facts), don't stink? Really?
Unfortunately, I think that is politics. Would I love everything to be on the level, of course. I still feel strongly that the FBI wasn't politically motivated in their choice not to indict.

Having contempt for an insider is not a reason to support Trump.

She remains a highly flawed candidate, but given the alternatives I would have loved Biden to run, and could have given serious thought to Kasich, depending on his stances on the supreme court and who his VP would have been.

I was saying to a co-worker recently, Trump's biggest success is that he got folks like me to vote for Hillary...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"