View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 06:45 PM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
We all are just too amazed by the depth of your political wisdom.
Perhaps you are a Sith Lord reincarnated.
Your vision of DeSantis vs Michelle Obama is comical.

Mr Unwoke vs Mrs Obama.

Meanwhile the man you consistently supported for years has in the last 2 weeks, pledged solidarity with the Jan 6 rioters, dined with 2 Holocaust-denying fans of Hitler, and called for terminating the Constitution. Yet he remains the front-runner and clear favorite for the GOP nomination president in 2024.

Out, damned spot! out, I say!—One, two; why, then ‘tis time to do’t.—Hell is murky!—Fie, my lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?—Yet who would have thought the old man to have so much blood in him? The thane of Fife had a wife; where is she now?—What, will these hands ne’er be clean?—No more o’that, my lord, no more o’that: you mar all with this starting. Here’s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand. Oh, oh, oh!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Your vision of DeSantis vs Michelle Obama is comical."

Here's what I said..."the only democrat I wouldn't bet that Desantis would beat, is Michelle Obama. She's un-beatable in my opinion"

I said Michelle Obama would beat Desantis. You find that comical? Why? You're saying Desantis would likely beat her?

"the man you consistently supported for year"

I did not support the man. I supported the policies he advocated for. I said the man was a morally bankrupt reptile 1,000 times, yet somehow you missed it completely. Shocker.

As I said, your education didn't do you much good. You made up a fabricated quote and got caught, you said it's a lie that girls locker rooms are becoming co-ed when they are, you think it's comical that I said no one on the right can beat Michelle Obama (that's what 'un-beatable' means), you think the victor is the victim, and you think calling someone a morally bankrupt reptile, is supporting that person.

To quote the same movie in regards to you, "truly you have a dizzying intellect", Pete. Simply dizzying.