View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
FishermanTim

Since we as a country have abandoned the art of manufacuring and focused mainly of service, unless you are multi-lingual, don't mind menial pay and long thankless hours dealing with people that want everything done yesterday, and you don't mind the guarantee that your menial lousy service center job will be outsourced to a country 50,000 miles away then you're in luck!

The add bonus for us is that those that feel compelled to buck the system and try to start their own business face so much red tape and moronic regulation, fees and retarded beurocracy that they end up giving up after a year or so because they can't afford to be in business.

Take a look at your local town center. How often have the stores "changed" in the past 5-10 years, provided thwey weren't already boarded up to begin with?

Virtually every new venture in rural small town America begins in a deficit position because of the regulations, fees and red tape.
They are lucky, VERY LUCKY if they can just break even when they get out.

Mind you there are some businesses that can/will succeed, but the small businesses are those that truly sustain our lives and our economy.

With this in mind, I hope you are successful in your job hunt.

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote