View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 12:01 PM   #15
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Really? So campaign violations, begging Russia to attack our democracy by hacking and possible collusion by family and campaign staff to work with the Russians to impact the election your ok with. I suggest that if it wasn’t Hillary and a candidate you really would prefer over Trump, you might see it differently.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
See that word, "Possible" ANYTHING isn't a felony.... and by your relatives and people you know makes it even less so. So you can delete that from your rant.

Cohen was indicted for 8 crimes, only one of them was a campaign violation....by Cohen

"Cohen pleaded guilty to a total of eight counts, including five counts of tax evasion involving nearly $4 million, one count of making a false statement to a financial institution, one count of willful cause of unlawful corporate contribution from June 2016 to October 2016, and one excessive campaign contribution on October 27, 2016."

As far as Begging Russia, that's some serious "TDS" leaping right there from what Cohen pled guilty too. When they get any actual proof that happened, let me know.

Who knows, they are obviously still digging. looks like they found something that they can dig deeper into by trying to link Campaign funds going to a couple of bimbos. We will see what comes from that. It's never going to stop.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."