View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #68
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
The guy that opened fire on students at Virginia Tech certainly could be said to have "incited fear." Was he a terrorist?

The difference between your definition and the one I posted is that mine is the *actual* formal definition of terrorism. But, if you'd like to base the incident on yours, it still wasn't a terrorist act.

Thank you for supporting my point.
Sorry it took some time for me to get back on this JD, I was in vacation for a while. So your definition is the only one that counts? You really know how to change direction to support your own arguments. You don't need to take one piece of a definition and apply it to one specific incident to make a point. It makes you look unintelligent and we know you aren't that.

Read the following article and see if you are still 100% convinced that this wasn't a terrorist act. Pay special attention to the comments made by Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl M. Levin. Also, keep in mind that I never claimed this was an act of terrorism. I only said that there are people who feel it is and there may be reason for them to think it is.

Hasan had intensified contact with cleric - Washington Post- msnbc.com

By the way, thanks for supporting my point.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio