View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #71
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
How about you actually put up some facts, you say probably 20% are residents. Probably is not a fact. Did you poll every person that uses the beach every weekend? Do you personally know all 100,000 people from Plymouth and the surrounding communities? Do you have a single piece of tangible evidence that dis-proves what I'm saying and validates what you're saying?

At least I posted some actual facts on the demographics, to back up what I'm saying.

Keep spouting off about race, be part of the problem instead of the solution. You are no better that the POTUS.
Actually yes we did, Peg was commissioned by the town and spent two weekends with a clicker counting and polling, so there goes that retort. The town used that data to throw out the idea of building rest rooms on the beach, based on numbers and local. They threw up some portable potties instead, but we have a pretty good idea of the usage, she's been here 35 years and I'm in it for over ten, but I suspect that because you can go on a website and get the % of white in the surrounding communities you know the answer to why all the confrontations are with white males or their loud mouth girl friends; you don't know jack sh*t about this dynamic.