View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:32 AM   #32
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"you should be outraged that it took so long to find anything he's done as a positive.."

The guy had tens of thousands of employees. That's a good thing. Google "Donald Trump charity" and you will see a decent sized list of acts of generosity.

What's outrageous is how dishonest everyone on the left is being with the guy. None of you can accept the fact that he has some good points. TDF was posting things that he just did this week, that wasn't all he could find for all of Trump's life.

What's outrageous is how dishonest everyone on the right is being with the guy. blinded by his BS

"and another exec order ... "

A very simple question for you. I dare you to answer. If Trump was a racist, why would he sign an executive order, increasing funds to predominantly black colleges?

Is he a racist? I don't know. There is all kinds of evidence to suggest he is not.

Never claimed he was a racist some have ... but signing an exec order is like saying I have a black friend ... look I am no racist

"But he'll take credit for the stock market going up "

That's because he deserves credit for what's happening today. The stock market went up today, largely because of his speech. Not because the Dems were giving him the thumbs down.

"will he do the same when it corrects it's self"

If he doesn't, we can fault him for that. But the market may go down for reasons that have nothing to do with him.

So it can go up because of what he says but go down for reasons that have nothing to do with him .. really so when he dosn't provide these "Big tax & regulation cuts.. he hold not responsibility... he'll balme it on the Rinos

"Big tax & regulation cuts coming!"

If you are opposed to tax cuts, you are perfectly free to pay more than you owe. But you won't. So you will enjoy the benefit of those cuts, but you won't give him any credit.

its all smoke an mirrors you my be happy with 1500.00 tax break
I call it a bait and switch and many of his supporters seem to have troubles with Math and think its a great deal.. except the rich ones their benefit is tangible

looking at those around you, however, you may take note of the fact that the wealthiest 20% of taxpayers will enjoy an average annual tax cut of $16,660 -- with the top 1% walking away with an extra $214,000!

As you can see, the middle class, on average, will have an extra $1,500 WOW what a deal ,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony.../#368db12e6b9e