View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #95
MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid View Post
You just proved you didn't read any of it.

Look, you all said the same about Clinton.
Did he take away all your guns? Nope.
Is the left the big bad boogeyman who's gonna round up all your guns? Obviously not.
Is it typical grasping for straws? Yes.

Let me remind you, it was a REPUBLICAN who created the Brady Bill. It passed THE SENATE AND HOUSE. No one person magically made it go through. Obama can't get into office then magically take away your guns.

Actually I did read it, did you? It reaffirms a lot of what I typed out above. Who is he to say who can or cannot carry concealed ? You read it how you want and I'll read it the way I want. My interpretation is what matters to me.

As far as registration, which he is for; that is the first step towards confiscation. He is very adamant about gun control. If you don't think so, you are looking through blinders.

I also like the way you try to twist things around when someone disagrees with you on a political issue. I can take the little diggers. But I will never vote for OBAMA.

It is actually kind of sad when the democratic party wants to nominate a JUNIOR SENATOR for the highest political office in out country. Even tough I don't like Hillary either, she would have made a better potential president.