View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
And yet you are a bush supporter?! LOLOLOLOLOL.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yeah, you seem to really think you got me there, don't you. Chortle, chortle!! You got me all right!! Except you didn't. Not even close...

George Bush made blunders as they all do, and he added much to our debt. But what did he accomplish?

He built an anti-terror infastructure from scratch. By any standard, that structure has been a success. Obama certainly has left it largely intact, so Obama thinks it works.

He is credited with saving more than one million lives in Africa, for his work with AIDS. If I have to postpone retirement for a few months to pay my taxes for that endeavor, I say "sign me up!"

He liberated Iraq. Obviously, that wasn't the stated mission of the war, but the fact is, he freed a nation of Muslims from other, monstrous Muslims.

That's some of what Bush did.

Obama added trillions more to the debt than Bush did, and he hasn't done nearly as much good for nearly as many people.

Nebe, you tell me...where am I wrong?

I told you I'm against stupid waste. I just don't see that Bush pissed away trillions...if you think he did, tell that to the million Africans he saved.

Obama spent almost a trillion on a stimulus, and what do we have to show? No meaningful change in unemployment, and a huge decrease in median wages. Not a wise investment in my book.

Nebe, go ahead. Tell me where I'm wrong.