View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 10:16 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Biden and Beto together
Closest to the middle of the road candidates currently, appeal to biggest part of the Democrats, Millenials and will pick up all the Never/meh Trumpers.
However, there is an argument to be made to let Trump win.
The economy won't climb forever and nobody wants to be holding the bag when it falls.
The Party of Trump has nobody in the wings to follow him, he's systematically killed off all his competition and they might as well rename the party. It will need a purge to save it.
I believe Biden, by far, has the potential to have the most wide ranging appeal, among the field
if shrieking, Marxist freaks currently running. Beto is a child. Biden, I believe, would
be very formidable.

But i don’t think Biden can get the nomination in the current state of that party. he’s too moderate, and now they’re portraying him as a pervert, which could
not be more hilarious, since he had spent the past three decades using these bullsh*t accusations against his political opponents, now he is being crucified
in the altar of the me too mivementnhe helped create. It’s exactly what he deserves for what he did to Clarence Thomas, who according to Biden, stopped serially harassing women as soon as he got confirmed, funny how he stopped harassing women after that stunt was concluded.

nobody to follow trump? are you insane? where do you get your news from?

Pence, Nikki Haley ( definitely running when Trump is done, if not as his #2 in 2020), Senator Tom Cotton is an absolute superstar ( graduate of Harvard and Harvard Law, Army officer and combat veteran),.Givernor Kasich would appeal to a lot of independents...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device