View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
people like you except pathetic lies and excuses for his incompetence and mediocrity .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Buckman, if only this guy was mediocre. I'd take that in a heartbeat. He can't aachieve mediocrity on his best day.

He's grossly incompetent. Worse, he is a ghoul.

Want to know how incompetent? In his first term, Obama appointed a man named Ken Jennings to be school safety czar. The guy as in charge of keeping little kids safe. Why is this an issue? Because the man that Obama picked to watch over our children, Ken Jennings, is a radical homosexual who is an open supporter of a putrid organization called NAMBLA, which stands for the North American Man-Boy Love Association. This group's goal is to eliminate laws that prohibit sex between adults and kids. This is the guy that our Harvard-educatewd President picked for, of all things, schoiol safety czar. When the founder of NAMBLA wrote a book, he asked Ken Jennings to write the forward. Our school safety czar. And no one talks about this.

Look it up. It's too deranged to be made up, and I'd love to hear Spence's take on why this guy was a brilliant, inspired choice to watch over our kids.

Whickey. Tango. Foxtrot.