View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 09:24 AM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Maybe you can enlighten us all on what plan conservatives have presented and passed that has even attempted to address this issue in recent memory .. funny how you see actual actions or lack of actions as myopic
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I am not familiar with Providence's political plans, or whether Providence Republicans have ever, as you say, done "nothing", or blame "liberals for all the country's issues" (or if they do, how that differs from any Democrat view on blaming Republicans).

But saying that Republicans never provide a plan themselves unless it has the word cut remove defund (which are not necessarily bad things), or to infer that conservatives oppose anyone being on assistance, is obviously untrue.

And "The party of the fetus"--really? Are Democrats against the fetus? Is it some noble thing to oppose the fetus?

And "cherished in the womb hated in the light"--come on man, do I really have to point out that conservatives do not hate those who are born. They certainly don't want to abort those who would eventually be "in the light."

Then claiming that everything you said is all transparent is ironic. What is transparent is your bias.