Thread: Snowden
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #36
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'm not sure I understand the question. There are many variables here...

-spence
Most questions have many variables as well as answers which differ dependent on context and perception. Therefor, I suppose, most questions might be difficult for you to understand.

Different contexts and variables also apply to the understanding of statements as well as questions. Your statements, especially those many which are one or two line quips with little to no direct expositive content, are fraught with numerous contextual variables making it difficult, if not impossible, to comprehend in a definite, meaningful way . . . . . . . . . .

But that is the problem with relativistic discourse . . . . . .

Everything is relative, there are no absolutes, ideas shift in diverging ways and cannot coalesce in concrete agreement . . . . . . . .

I tried to restrict the question within the confines of your stated context of illegal immigrants having a net positive impact on the U.S. economy--MORE GROWTH WITH LOWER INFLATION. And I queried if there would be a difference if legal citizens worked under similar conditions that illegal immigrants do in creating more growth and lower inflation. Or if there was something intrinsically different about legal vs. illegal in the context of creating more growth and less inflation if they both worked for the same pay . . . . . .

If there is no difference on the economy whether the work is done by legals or illegals if done for the same pay, is there then, a correlation between prices and wages in such a way that overall lower wages would demand overall lower prices? I recalled a previous thread where you seemed to disagree with such a correlation . . . . . . .

Last edited by detbuch; 07-12-2013 at 08:53 AM..