View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
FishermanTim

Yeah, that would put the focus back on you as a "bad guy".

Funny that karma has a way of paying pack for bad deeds and thoughts. For example, my older brother got railroaded into divorce years back. His ex claimed infidelity on his part, which was unfounded because he was working 2 jobs to pay for the luxurious house she stayed home in (she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom).
They have three kids, a boy and two girls.

Well, as she was plotting the split (with some help from her "wonderful mom" (note, she orchestrated her own divorce years earlier) she got a part-time job at Jordan's Furniture and "worked late hours" while my brother was at his second job. (kids were baby-sat my local teen or by the evil grandma)

When she sprang her trap, she hurried him into signing the divorce papers, and he did so (stupidly) without having them checked by a lawyer. He basically gave her whatever she wanted.

The "funny" thing is she ended up marrying her boss from Jordan's less than a year after the divorce.
I believe with every fiber in my being that SHE was cheating on my brother, and her mom coached her into blaming my brother. She even had the oldest girl spy for her, so that she reported every time my brother even "talked" to a girl, and used that as a basis for his cheating ways.
What made me mad, and still does to this day, is that we were building a "summer home" in the NH lakes region while all this infidelity was going on. Every weekend for 3 years we would drive up, build both days, and drive home Sundays. He didn't have the energy to flirt let alone cheat, and I was there every weekend with him, so I know!

Sorry for the long story, but I'm getting to the Karma part.

Recently she was on one of those speedy harbor tour boats, I think it's called "Codzilla", and contrary to the instructors warning, she was not seated when they hit a wave while doing one of their spin moves, and she was thrown against the side of the boat and fractured her back. Not paralyzed, but unable to work. Then her 2nd husband lost his job, so now instead of living a life of luxury, it's far from it.

Now, I don't like wishing ill will towards anyone (unless they truly deserve it) and trust me, she and her mom TRULY deserve it!

Don't dwell to long on it, and just do what you can to influence you kids, leading them to be responsible and respectable adults.

Good luck!

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote