Thread: Missouri
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 12:25 PM   #32
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"No, in those cases, it wasn't a police officer shooting an unarmed teenager"

Right. And to liberals and race-baiters, a small number of white cops kilingblack kids, deserves WAY more attention and energy than thousands of black kids being killed by other black kids. How about we put our energy where the biggest problems are? Does anyone genuinely believe that large numbers of white cops wake up and go looking for blacks to execute?

And "unarmed" means little. Someone who is 6'4 and 300 pounds can do an awful lot of damage, as shown in the video when he roughed up the store owner for the huge payoff of a box of cigars.

"I'm withholding an opinion on the MO office"

No, you're not. Not if you suggest that just because it's a case of white cop/dead black kid, means that we waste al this energy, when we could be directing that energy towards larger problems.

Let the justice system play out here, before we decide if there's a story.

White cop shoots black kid, page 1 everywhere, even though w ehave no idea what happened. A couple dozed black kids get shot in Chicago, that's far less important. If you can explain that to me, I'm willing to listen.
And if the kids charged him with the intent to harm, I'd say it was a justified shooting. He was shot 6-8 times, including double tapped in the head. White/Black, this warrants investigation.

the kids getting shot in Chicago are not 'far less important' but it is not apples to apples to a cop of any race shooting an unarmed kid of any race.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"