View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:04 PM   #38
Clogston29
xxx

Hi, I'm josh. I'm a structural engineer, mostly bridge inspection, rating, design and rehab work. I'm a surf guy and really don't have much interest in anything else - though I really want to get out and do some plugging for SBFT. I've learned a ton from this site in the last few years, especially after hanging around long enough to figure out who to listen to and who to dismiss. I'm a long way from being where I want to be as a surf fisherman but I'm alot closer than I would be if I was just figureing things out on my own. I feel that I owe alot to guys like DZ, Bassmaster (hey, that's his needle in my avatar) and #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& for the information that they've provide here and wish those guys came around more often - tons on information and experience there, not to mention entertainment in the winter.

Met alot of great people though this site on the cuttyhunk trips and other events and look forward to meeting more. I'm pissed that I have to miss the fall cutty trip this year - though I usually feel like my chances for fish are better in my home waters, the company will be missed. ok, i'm really just pissed that I'm missing JohnR's wife's shepards pie.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing
Clogston29 is offline   Reply With Quote