View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:48 PM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Seems like you're be hypocritical.
"no they don't, I gave you examples of a Rep. in office who made racist comments"

I said (and you ignored) that leaders of the GOP consistently reject racist comments at every opportunity.

Influential Democrats, on the other hand, embrace Black Lives Matter and Al Sharpton. To say nothing of their policy positions which (either by accident or design, I don't know for sure) are irrefutably causing a cultural and economic apocalypse in the black community. Yet Democrats refuse to accept the empirical evidence, and keep calling for the same programs, which keep pushing blacks deeper and deeper into the abyss.

"you always try coming back with "here is the difference"

Because there is a difference. Republicans, as a group, hate racism. Democrats embrace racial tensions (evidenced by their love of Black Lives Matter and Al Sharpton) because it motivates their base. If a few innocent bystanders need to get murdered at Al Sharpton rallies, or if some cops need to be assassinated by BLM devotees, that doesn't stop Democrats at the top from spouting the same crap. Democrats never stop playing the race card.