Thread: Wicked Tuna
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #118
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Jim...just because of the way they dress does not necessarily mean they R potheads....today most of the country is on pot...U and I may be in the minority....not saying that U R not right but we do not know them...young people seem to do foolish things....we were young once.

Have a great day people....
"just because of the way they dress does not necessarily mean they R potheads"

Agreed. I'm not making that speculation based just on how they dress. If it dresses like a duck, wears its hair like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it's a good bet it's a duck.

"most of the country is on pot"

I doubt that. I'm not saying it's rare, but no way does half the country smoke pot.

"young people seem to do foolish things....we were young once."

I have close friends who smoked pot when they were kids, I'm not condemning everyone who smokes pot. I'm saying that crew goes out of their way to be perceived as potheads. If you want to go out of your way to look and act like Zonker Harris from "Doonesbury", don't be shocked when people come to the only reasonable conclusion.

From the little I have seen of the show, those potheads kids can sure fish. And I always like it when the show switches from any boat to the Pinwheel, they usually have reggae music in the background.

ka-KAW, ka-KAW...I still am confused why they shout that...
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote