View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 09:10 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
From the WAPO article that the Daily Wire cites
On Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced that Congress will initiate a formal impeachment inquiry over the Ukraine episode, a move Joe Biden endorsed in a speech, declaring, “It’s time for the Congress to fully investigate the conduct of this president.” Such an investigation will be far more damaging for Biden than the president. It will keep the story of Biden’s conflict of interest in the news through the 2020 election. Millions of Americans will learn the word “Burisma.” Senate Republicans can demand that Hunter Biden testify, and subpoena Obama White House aides such as Hochstein to explain under oath what the vice president knew and when he knew it.
Sounds like Biden isn’t scared.

Trump put his priorities in front of the countries and violated the oath of office he took.
Forget the whatabouts, no one else is President.
Watch the presser and look at Zelensky’s face when Trump #^&#^&#^&#^&s him. Do you think the rest of the world didn’t see that for what it was? Or are you that blind to what Putin’s Puppet is doing?
“I really hope that Russia—because I really believe that President Putin would like to do something—I really hope that you and President Putin can get together and solve your problem,” Trump said at the United Nations on Wednesday, as Zelensky sat stone-faced. “That would be a tremendous achievement, and I know that you’re trying to do that.”
“You’ve really made some progress with Russia,” Trump added, telling Zelensky that “it’d be nice to end that whole disaster.”

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
For the third time, why is it wrong for Trump to ask Ukraine to investigate his adversaries, but not for democrats in teh US Senate? Can't find a 10,000 word piece written by someone else to explain the naked double standrad there?