Thread: The Antifa Myth
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 03:07 PM   #108
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I did not pick it, the Black Militia picked it. They chose that place to start trouble and incite people.

It has zero bearing on me, I am not a racist or a redneck or a Confederate lover. The history of the mountain has nothing to do with me. If there are people who have a problem, there are ways of doing something about it legally other than causing such a disruption. If this stuff goes on and on unchecked, it could find it's way to Vermont and to Middleboro for all we know. Keep on bashing Trump and stick your head in the sand about reality.
What did they do that was illegal? Or is it that armed blacks making things uncomfortable should be illegal, but not the armed whites in Michigan who occupied the State House?

Just what constitutional change do you propose to make, that will make peaceful protest illegal?

You claim not to be a racist, but you support one.

Tweety is threatening to veto the Defense Authorization Act if Congress follows through on plans to rename military installations named after Confederate generals.

It is straight-up white supremacy. The Confederacy was not the United States of America. It was a rebellion against it.

That’s not patriotism. It’s the opposite.

Tweety's running on a neo-Confederate platform, and the virus, you're just gonna have to live with it.

133,000 dead today, the virus is out of control and the end is not in sight.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin