Thread: E-Bay China
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 10:09 PM   #2
Jenn

My reply might be irrelevant to your question on fishing equipment but I just got a "botanical" style mycological poster that I ordered a month ago, but was pleasantly surprised at the quality.... honestly when I ordered it I just wanted a certain" look" to frame that was in line with my mushroom foraging passion and never looked at where it was coming from because there are not a ton of options for what I had in mind. It was about nine dollars and I fully expected a print on poster size paper and it came in as a velvety print on fabric! Way more than I expected for 9 bucks! So the morale of the story is I think ordering china items can go either way.....its a crap shoot. I usually shy away from them in general because I assume crappy quality (and prefer made in the us, or at least north america) but in this case I got way more than I expected and my expectations were low to begin with for the price I paid but I was ok with it because I was merely looking for a "style" that I couldnt find elsewhere. It wasnt the type of item that required any level durable material because it was only for looks.

With all that said ...I always wonder how they can make any $ on items like this that I ordered for $9 (free shipping) from the other side of the world? Sort of baffling when you think about it....

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote