View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 01:12 PM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

[QUOTE=detbuch;1186541]With Agolf, it’s impossible to discount an allegation of criminality that, against anyone else, would seem absurd.

Any proof of that, or are you just supposing so.

And to get Assange to deny Russian involvement. Yeah, sure.

Do you have proof that Rohrabacher was lying when he said that he only wanted “truthful” information from Assange, or are you supposing that he merely wanted Assange to deny Russian involvement.

To be fair, dementia plays havoc with one’s memory. This might account for why he can’t remember Dana Rohrabacher, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman and a multitude of other criminal co-conspirators. Just sayin...

Do you have proof that Trump has dementia?

and he didn't know Lev Parnas, although a dozen photos show he did. And then there was this meeting in the WH with Rohrabacher.
Agolf didn’t know Lev Parnas but so many pictures, meals shared, etc. If I was going to bet, there are likely pictures here too with Rohrabacher.. let’s wait and see if this is the standard gaslighting Twittler operation.
Yes it exists, it is Dana Rohrabacher with Lev Parnas at the inaugural ball.
And Rohrabacher at the WH.

Do you have proof that Trump actually "knew" these people on a personal basis rather than just appearing with them in photos, and that he knew Rohrabacher more than barely as his press secretary said.

I see plenty of Twittler's typical obstruction.
Quote:

Are you saying, do you have proof, that all the above is actual obstruction, or just assuming, supposing so.
Are you trying for a position on the Twittler Team?

There is plenty of evidence that Twittler coordinated with the Russians in the prior election, enough for thirty something indictments.

Does the fact that the Fifth no longer applies after you are pardoned have anything to do with why Manafort has not been pardoned and how long Stone will have to wait?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin