View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #135
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I am 50 did my time in Iraq and my son is currently active duty in the Air Force C-17 loadmaster .. my distain for Trump has nothing to do with his adopted R next to his name He is dangerous most of his appointments are dangerous... and your right most over 42 wont be affected directly by his policy's or lack of them he will leave do nothing for the Avg worker and his SS supporters dont care they have theirs ..

So sit back and watch the show until we can distract ourselves with long nights or earlier mornings and debate eels or plugs or chunk
"he will leave do nothing for the Avg worker "

Sigh. Tell that to the people getting up in Indiana, and going to work at there jobs at the Carrier plant.

He has also repeatedly said that he wants to increase tax credits for childcare expenses for families who work, and to offer tax credits for families where one parent stays home, so that more people can make that choice. He wants to implement paid family medical leave for God's sake. And he is talking about tax reform.

Now, he hasn't done those things yet. Give him some time.

IF he gets those things implemented (and that's still an "if" at this point, but there is evidence to suggest that he intends to keep promises), he will have done plenty for the little guy.

There are reasons to be genuinely concerned about this guy. Saying he won't do anything for the average Joe, is not supported by the facts. I'm sure that's what they say wherever you get your news, but it's simply not true.

"his SS supporters dont care they have theirs .."

Is that a Nazi reference? Or Social Security?

So you don't support him? Boy, from 2009 - 2016, the places where you get your news, said that those who didn't support the President at that time, were racist. How things change.

I have no problem with saying you don't support the President, I hated just about everything that Obama represented.