View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 12:09 PM   #95
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Rudy spilled the beans back in May about him and his client and who was receiving benefits.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/u...ine-trump.html

May 9: Giuliani tells The New York Times he will travel to Ukraine "in the coming days" to push for investigations that could help Trump. Giuliani says he hopes to meet with President-elect Zelenskiy to push for inquiries into the origins of the Russia investigation and the Bidens' involvement with Burisma.

"We're not meddling in an election, we're meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do," Giuliani tells the Times.

"There's nothing illegal about it," he says. "Somebody could say it's improper. And this isn't foreign policy — I'm asking them to do an investigation that they're doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I'm going to give them reasons why they shouldn't stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client and may turn out to be helpful to my government."
So Rudy is trying to help Trump do his job to the best of his ability, which in turn, if the investigation turns up sufficient evidence, could be helpful to our government in rooting out corruption, which could go a long way to preventing it in the future.

Good to know that Rudy is being helpful in such a good cause.