View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 04:38 PM   #93
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't really ascribe to any sides, you know this.

The thing is the jury was acting on a very narrow set of charges with very specific rules and the judge made it even more difficult for the prosecuting by not allowing evidence of the broader situation. Because he was acquitted of those 5 counts does not mean he is innocent. I'm curious what lesser charges might have been considered and not acted on.
he killed those people. there’s no argument to be made he broke a law. you are now to the left of chris cuomo, who is saying he didn’t break any laws as written.

you’re right, there’s a very narrow set of circumstances under which you can kill someone and not deserve prison. this was one of those times.

the way your side ( and every single person who ever spoke to you knows what side you’re on) handled this, is going to hurt them. and they absolutely deserve it. they deserve to suffer for what they did to this kid. he was 17. they tried to ruin his life, which was a small price to pay to help improve the chances of beating trump. and they will suffer. ratings will drop on the stations where you get indoctrinated, people
will donate to the gop, polling will
continue to look good for the gop.

covid cases? dropping in FL, increasing in northern blue states. but nothing to see there . only republican governors are to blame for spiking covid cases, right?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device