Thread: Jack Wheeler
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:45 AM   #2
Jim in CT

I don't like references to his heritage, but the description of his being an empty suit is dead on.

Obama mocked the Iraq surge, and was one of th elast folks on Earth to admit that it was a smashing success. H ecoyuldn't bring himself to admit that Bush was right, and he was wrong, on the benefits of the surge.

Obama said Bush was unpatriotic to add to the debt, but had no issues adding much more to the debt himself

During the 2008 campaign, Obama said that the McCain campaign was going to make people afraid of the fact that Obama is black. McCain never did anything of the sort.

Obama, not knowing he was being recorded, said that the bible-belt culture clings to guns and religion because those peopel are bitter and racist. It can't simply be that they might have their own legitimate ideas of how to live, nope, if they disagree with him, it musy be a character flaw.

He said his trillion dollar stimukus would keep unemployment below 8%, it went above 10%. In one interview, he was actually laughing that "those shovel-ready jobs weren't as shovel-ready as we thought, haw haw haw!" Nothing like laughing ta the fact that he borrowed a trillion dollars from us and flushed it down the toilet.

He said Obamacare would save th eaverage American family $2500 a year, an dthat if you liked you rplan, you could keep it.

He refused to listen to his military advisors who begged him to leave behind a peacekeeping force in Iraq. He called ISIS the "jv". we are witnessing how that is turning out. Worse, he isn't taking the lead on addressing this, he is happy to leave the mess to his successor.

That is one awful list of huge failures, is it not?

On top of being incompetent, he's a thin-skinned, vindictive, intolerant, disdainful of all conservatives, happy to lie about everything I believe in, becaus eit's easier for him to demonize me than it is for him to try to make me wrong.

I cannot believe it's only been 6 years, I can scarcely remember anyone else being president.