View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
The biggest problem is when business owners outsource to china and give their employees the boot. That is the problem. Then those employees go on unemployment, then possibly welfare.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
On that, I agree with you 100%. Outsourcing to China has hurt many American workers.

But (1) that's not what Obama was addressing. As someone else on this thread stated, Obama's speech that I posted is pure class warfare rhetoric, and it is has zero validity.

and (2) while outsourcing has caused problems, that's not the fault of wealthy people, nor is it the fault of business owners, nor is it the fault of on epolitical party.

Obama cannot address the outsourcing issue by telling his base that business owners are to blame for their lot in life. Obama is demonizing a group of people that have done nothing wrong. It's completely immoral.

Another part of the poverty problem is that, in the black community, 72.5% of babies are born without a father in the house. The black community will not , can not, rise out of poverty en masse, until that is addressed. But instead of giving them the tough love they need, Obama tells them to blame rich white folks.

If you see honor in that, that's your right. But I see no honor in it.