View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Jim in CT

RIJIMMY, from your lips to Gid's ears, 2012 cannot come fast enough.

Obama's megalomania wikll ensure that he misreads today's result. He will not see this as a rejection of his liberal agenda from a center-right populace, rather he'll conclude that we're simply too stupid to be able to comprehend the brilliance of his accomplishments.

After all, according to him, everyone who disagrees with him is an irrational boob. To quote Obama...""facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time...because we're hard-wired not to always think clearly when we're scared. And the country is scared." Translation...anyone who disagrees with Obama is irrational. This, from the guy who ordained himself as the one who would descend from the heavens and unite as all.

Personally, I just hope Palin doesn't run. My fear is that she would very possibly win the primary, but that she's not electable in the general election. Lots of good prospects out there...Bobby Jindal, Tim Pawlenty, David Patreus (God I wish he'd run), Mike Pence, Newt Gingrich (who would be my first choice).