spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
90 % of global climate scientists, 90% of economists, 90% of all experts
everyone agrees, all the experts agree
noone can argue, noone can disagree
the science is settled, the debate is over
everyone recognizes

the language of dishonest shallow minded group speak employed by Spence, Obama and Gore, Reid and Nasty Pelosi on a daily basis, if you have to frame your arguements by declaring that "everyone" agrees with you and anyone that does not represents a tiny agendized minority, you are standing on shaky ground and most lkiely about to tell a Whopper if a Lie....

but...if this is true and everyone agrees and it so overwhelmingly obvious..then what's the F-ing hold up...

seems to me that everywhere these folks have claimed complete agreement on both their declaration of a problem or crisis and their hairbrained solutions there is utter chaos....

there is little if any honesty and integrity left in libterd land....

Global Warming

Calgary beats record set in 1893
Dominic Terry, Radana Suk, Kelly Turner and Lisa Grant 2009-12-14 20:02

Calgary has beaten a weather record set more than 100 years ago.

At about 7:00 Monday morning, Calgary dipped to minus 32.4 degrees beating the old record by .2 degrees.

And at least twelve low temperature records have been broken, with the coldest being Sundre coming in at minus 41.6C.
Question, are you intentionally working to reinforce RIROCKHOUND's point, or do you really not know much beyond what you'd heard pundits say and read on blogs?

As for the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s, my wife works with developmentally disabled kids and adults. I'll be sure to have her ask if any are liberals.

-spence