View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 07:56 AM   #309
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
how is this "punish" ?

"pay more for insulin instead of healthy food" is a huge assumption and probably not even close to reality

"Is this the conservatives position" and as usually you invent stuff and try to ascribe it to someone to fit your narrative

you should have gone with "so kill all the diabetics in the country and take their stuff"..."is this the conservatives position?"
First veterans now insulin users

Other than they denied Biden a small win . who did they protect? I doubt this added to the national deficit or added to inflation .

Yet republicans have complained about gas and oil taxes in the same bill Even while Recent second-quarter earnings reports proffered eye-popping figures: BP posted second-quarter profits worth $8.5 billion, its biggest windfall in 14 years. ExxonMobil went one further — its $17.9 billion in net income was its largest-ever quarterly profit. U.S. company Chevron, London-based Shell and France’s TotalEnergies also recorded blockbuster results. Put together, these five major companies made $55 billion this past quarter, as hundreds of millions of people around the world bore the brunt of surging prices at the pump.

You claim most are doing it to themselves

I guess theirs many different ways you read that? Other than assigned blame .

Top state for diabetes , Red states and their gullible base will cheer we’re owning the libs

1 wWest Virginia 15.7%
2 BAlabama 15.0%
3 YMississippi 14.6%
4 RLouisiana 14.3%
5 pTennessee 14.2%
6 nSouth Carolina 13.6%
7 CArkansas 13.2%
8 QKentucky 13.1%
9 jOklahoma 13.0%
9 qTexas 13.0%
11 HDelaware 12.7%
11 aNorth Carolina 12.7%

Individual poverty increased the odds of having diabetes for both Whites and Blacks. Living in a poor neighborhood increased the odds of having diabetes for Blacks and poor Whites.

I know I made up buy insulin or buy healthier food That’s never a choice

The cost of insulin for patients with insurance ranges from $334 to $1,000 a month, to 35.00 that’s huge

And of course you can’t control how that savings will be used

I am sorry Scott that my narratives actual include facts

And the facts are Diabetes are a cash cow for big pharma? Aka donors

Drug industry lobbyists viewed Republicans’ control of the Senate as critical to the industry’s interests.

top money getters. Republicans, like Sen. Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and Rep. Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) — the GOP leaders of the Senate and House, respectively — also ranked in the top 15 of all recipients.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device