Thread: 2000 Mules
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 11:32 AM   #75
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Mastriano is the fringe of the fringe. He is an ardent 2020 election denier — “insurrectionist,” my Post colleague Greg Sargent argues, is not too strong a word — who attended Trump’s rally that preceded the Jan. 6 riot, organized buses to take Pennsylvanians to it and wanted the state legislature to overturn the popular vote for electors committed to Joe Biden. He spoke at a QAnon event last month, at which conspiracy theorists presented him with a ceremonial weapon they called the “sword of David.”

Tuesday primaries show that Trumpism has metastasized

What a true headline

But but baby formula. And now Jim think political parties control the stock market.. more conservatives fantasy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete brought up baby formula, not me, Einstein.

if political parties controlled the stock market, we’d all be eating cat food.

But the party in control, surely has an impact on the stock market. The democrats can and have, influenced how much money is out there, taxes, regulations, trade deals, employment levels, etc

You’re denying that political parties effect the stock market. I bet that’s not what you were saying in 2008 when the market crashed at the end of Bush’s term.

I’ve said 1,000 times that it’s not all Bidens fault. But it’s all his problem. He’s got a lot of problems right now. Too many.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-19-2022 at 11:44 AM..