Thread: Michael Vick--
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:04 PM   #20
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarnedStripes44 View Post
Last year he started the season ranked 6th in winning percentage among current starting quaterbacks. He had 20 touchdowns last season and threw for 204 of 388. Thats not great, but that damn sure isn't bad. Peerliss Price is an average receiver and he is not known for blinding speed, and he was a total bust for the falcons. He was'nt chopped liver, he was liquid s*** because the Falcons released him for his dismal play. He had something like six touchdowns that whole season, he was better suited for the bench at that point. A fast receiver is better at getting to those overthrown balls. A good receiver gets the ball. Vick gets a lot of bad publicity for whatever reasons. He got harrassed over a water bottle in Miami and the critics sucked it up like pigs at a trough, the press has been waiting to cook Vick for long time. Lets face it, its something else about Vick rubbing your rhubarb. Hopefully the recent allegations will compel you to volunteer at your local human society. As far as the sports spectating, you leave that to me....

I've got a feeling this is a racial thing for you !

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote