View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

and this is why i'm afraid.. this is what happens to honest and good officers who try to uphold the law... seen three cases of this type of stuff this year alone. when officers speak out against the bad eggs..

IOWA -- After having the audacity to instruct troopers to give the governor's speeding 84-MPH vehicle a traffic ticket, Larry Hedlund was investigated and fired. The ruling class will not tolerate being subjected to the same petty standards as the peons.

Hedlund, a 25-year veteran criminal investigation agent in Iowa, was fired after he ordered a Chevy Tahoe stopped for speeding at 84 miles per hour—a Tahoe that, unbeknownst to him, belonged to Gov. Terry Branstad, and was being driven by a state trooper.

Hedlund later filed a complaint that state officials were being allowed to drive recklessly with impunity, and found himself suspended the next day. He was fired for “negative and disrespectful messages” about his superiors and told his employment had been “counterproductive to the best interests of the department.”

“I’ve been treated like a criminal,” Hedlund told The Des Moines Register a few hours after he learned he had been fired. “The best analogy I can give you is that they investigated me like I was a murderer, and in the process they murdered my career.”
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...agent/2529743/

There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process. ~Paul O'Neil, 1965