View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #220
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Still don't. I've spent plenty of time there. Down south in general...have a pretty good read on things.
Sometimes you do, sometimes you think you do. But most people down that way that I know, many good people BTW, would take umbrage to when someone responds to something with "Have you ever been to Alabama?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The assaults by Clinton and Kennedy took place decades ago, yes. But the willingness of democrat leaders to ignore thisebtransgressions contnued right up until election night of 2016, when the gop elected a reptile and the clintons simultaneously became of zero value. In that second, liberals claimed to care about perversion. If Hilary had won, we would not be having this conversation.

Let’s investigate the claims of trumps accusers. If he did any of it, then we should deal with it, but not until then. I fail to see how that is unfair.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
How do you prove before an election without trial / investigation by proper law enforcement agencies? How do you handle allegations that are personally or politically motivated? Unfortunately these allegations on a politician must be proven but if they are not proven they can still taint an election and if real and not proven then they unfairly burden the victim. Slippery slope, here is highspeedlowdrag graphite for you rails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Up until last year, liberals very clearly put party politics ahead of women’s rights, so let’s stop acting like the practice ended decades ago.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
How sure are you this has changed: Up until last year? At least by those at the levers of power?

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: