Thread: Civil Rights
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #4
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

lie number 1: Taking away law abiding citizens' right to defend themselves

lie number 2 allowing criminals to plea bargain away jail sentences is not in the best interest of public safety .. been do it for 100 years not just Healy

truth:There is a process to law and Healy went right around agree

Have as many guns as you want they should be reregistered thats my stance ..

Registration is a different subject but while you brought it up, I have no problem either with following the law as it is understood. I wonder where criminals stand on registration? hmmmm I bet they don't go along with that either. Registration is the first step to confiscation. If lawmakers or Judges remove the second amendment, they should be the ones who come to gun owners to try to take them away.

So my statement is a lie? "Taking away law abiding citizens' right to defend themselves while allowing criminals to plea bargain away jail sentences is not in the best interest of public safety if you ask me. "

or you are just picking pieces of it like spence does?

Healy's directive from July 20th takes away the ability to purchase a rifle that was legal to purchase before July 20th. Tell me more about how that is a lie.

I did not say Healy was the only one plea bargaining down gun charges which have a mandatory sentence. Not a lie. She is the AG, she doesn't prosecute, that is for District Attorneys as you well know. They use the mandatory sentence as a tool so their jobs are easier and less court battles. If thugs had to sit in jail, maybe there would be less incentive to a life of crime and less guns would be in demand on the street. Her directive did not get one gun off the street and she knows it. Political stunt that she has been and will be hammered on this as she constantly changes things and updates her Q&A and page about this. She has even gone so far as to post a tab for support so she can pat herself on the back Pathetic.
So what I am saying is she should stop violating civil rights and hurting families and business owners by her over-reach and actually enforce the laws that the State has given her like the mandatory time for unlawful possession. Stick them in jail, rehabilitate them. If that doesn't work then figure out something else but do not disarm we the people.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.