View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 11:45 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I edited my last post to be a little more clear. I await a rebuttal as to why I am wrong.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
In this case, I could fill the Pacific Ocean with reasons why you are wrong.

The Jews represented no large-scale threat to innocent Germans, at the time the Nazis began the roundups. Today, Muslims (a small group of Muslims) absolutely represent a serious threat to us. Please don't take my word for it, listen to what they are saying, watch what they are doing. No comparison whatsoever. Hitler was lying when he said "some Jews are a threat". I am not lying when I say "a small part of the Muslim community is a serious threat."

The American Christian right is Hitler, are we? Hmmm. How many innocent people have been murdered by the "religious right" in the last 20 years? Who is the Pope, as well as evangelical leaders, targeting for slaughter, exactly? Who have we declared jihad against?

"All Muslims are being seen by some as a threat."

Who are these "some" you are referring to? Who says that all Muslims are a threat? Someone with credibility, and a large following? Even Trump has said many times that most Muslims are swell, so I hope that's not who you are referring to. Same with Bush. I await your reply. Please tell us who says that all Muslims are a threat.