View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:20 AM   #53
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
as for trump not respecting things...from where i sit, he respects people like me, he respects cops, he respects the military, a hell of a lot more than Obama ever did. Those things may not matter to some people, but they matter to me. Also, you let me know when the Little Sisters Of The Poor successfully sue Trump for trampling on their religious rights ( that happened with Obama, also with Hobby Lobby), and let me know when Trump is using the IRS as a club against political opponents.

it doesn’t bother you when obama disrespects fundamental institutions, or when he trampled on the constitution when it served his agenda. you only get worked up when trump does it. That’s the textbook definition of a hypocrite.

Try making that wrong...go ahead.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sooner or later you'll find out just how much he respects you.
Trump claims to respect cops but consistently disrespects our legal institutions and the rule of law.
He claims to respect the military but uses them for political purposes and in two years has yet to go to a combat zone.
He has been at best selective on religious rights, but admittedly perfect if you are a evangelical christian.
And once again you cite baloney to claim that Obama did something, surprised you don't want to see his birth certificate.
https://www.newsweek.com/remember-ir...l-along-681674
Trump would love to use the Justice Department as a club as he has said many times, luckily they believe in the rule of law.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin