View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Flynn was compromised, because Russia knew he had lied and therefore had leverage over him. As the NSA, he was in a position to make decisions against the interests of the U.S. Sally Yates recommended the WH remove him. The FBI’s goal is to neutralize threats against the U.S.
Russia knew Flynn lied because VP Pence went on national television and said Flynn had personally told him he had no contact with Russia regarding sanctions. Which was not true.

Why is this so complicated?

I should add that ANY REGULAR PERSON would be denied even the lowest-level security clearance if the FBI discovered behavior like that of Flynn’s during a background check. He should have never gotten this job to begin with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
That is being determined. I have heard enough narratives related to the Mueller investigation that turned out not to be true. You had this unshakeable certainty about all facets of the total narrative that were being woven for public consumption. You have always "verified" the accuracy of the narrative by repeating the narrative. In long, detailed, point by point repetition of the narrative.

Better to wait for the final verdict.
Just to be clear

The below is true or false?

Judge Sullivan: “Do you wish to challenge the circumstances on which you were interviewed by the FBI?”

Michael Flynn: "No, your honor. I was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime.

Judge Sullivan: "Do you believe that you were entrapped by the FBI?"

Michael Flynn: "No."

The below is true or false?

Zelensky: “There was no pressure or blackmail from the U.S. I had no idea the military aid was held up [at the time of his July 25 call with Trump]. When I did find out, I raised it with [Vice President] Pence at a meeting in Warsaw”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin