Thread: Mccain..
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #129
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Pheewwww - took a while to catch up.

I haven't made up my mind yet but I am leaning McCain - he's more where I am in the middle than Obama is. Obama simply does not have enough time in grade to be the competent leader that we need (McCain maybe too much time). Maybe in 8 years?

In all, we've been brutally short of leadership in this country for the last 8 (arguably 16) years.

Quote:
but the problem with capatilism is the rich get richer as they reap the profits from growth, and the poor get poorer as they have to pay more to fuel those profits. I think Obabma is concerned with that aspect. I really dont know to be honest, but it is an issue that needs attending and I dont see McCain looking out for the little guy.
Eben, and the problem with too much Democratic Party leadership is that the guy in the middle class, me, pays more and more in the Fuel costs, and more and more to support "services" that are given to people milking the system and people that aren't here legally in the first place.

Example one in Democratic Party politics - look at the upgefucht situation the state of Rhode Island is in. Too much coin going out, not enough coming in. Want to crew things up royally? Apply the charisma of the RI Democratic Party on the national level...

Nope - I haven't made up my mind yet but I think mcCain is closer to where I want to be than Obama.

But the key item may now be that I'll vote whatever it takes so one party does not control both the executive AND legislative branches so the far right and the far left can't screw up this country anymore.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: