Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 09:59 AM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Spoon fed propaganda really Bruce, so the thousands of medical experts are all wrong about the efficacy, it’s safety and severe concerns we may face due to variants are all wrong. While the jury is still out on the actual source, it matters little where it came from as the death toll climbs and the affects to our economy worsens. I trust the science and the medical experts, taking anything media or politicians have to say with a grain of salt. Your kids ALL required vaccines to attend any public school, it’s how so many illnesses have been eliminated, the fact this vaccine hasn’t received official FDA approval has more to do with the process, not it’s efficacy.

So Bruce do you believe the reporting from hospitals that the majority of cases are now due to the unvaccinated is propaganda and what a political ploy to get a chip injected in your arm? Seat belts became law, that must have been hard for those thinking that’s my right to chose.

You don’t know sh*t about my crazy sister, never gets a flu vaccine and has suffered from it several times, I’d also suspect covid made her far more likely to contract Valley Fever. If I had a dollar for every crazy medical wacky paper she has sent me, even you might consider her a nitwit and yes I do respect ANY Americans right to choose, but like many horrific diseases of the past, sometimes it takes a COMPLETELY all in Americans for ALL effort.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 07-27-2021 at 01:11 PM..
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote