Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 10:31 AM   #16
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
"If I got covid and recovered, I would have figured my immune system has a better ability to fight it off and does not need a vaccination. That to me is better than the shot."

If you aren't vaccinated get covid and die, well I guess you will have gone down holding on to your belief that the government partnered with big pharma on this one are out to get you.

This crap isn't going away, the only way that happens is if a lot more get vaccinated or in your world get covid and survive with some sort of natural immunity. Your way if followed by the remaining unvaccinated who have access and won't get it, will just continue to kill people, allow more and possibly deadlier variants to develop, impact our economy and force more government and employer mandates on masking, you ok with your way forcing more mask mandates; isn't that taking us to a place you hate?

You may and I say may because that will be determined by your customer, have the luxury of not masking up as an independent contractor, but I'm sure I speak for a lot of people, we aren't happy the unvaccinated might be taking us backwards instead of forwards.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote