Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 03:00 PM   #21
EliTheBeerGuy

Paul and Pete - I'm not out in public, I'm not part of the workforce. The only people that come to my home are family, and they're either vaccinated themselves or in the same boat as me. I wear a mask when I'm in a public place, and I spend 85% of my time in my own house.

You're right, I'm not allowed to drive drunk. But I am allowed to drink myself stupid in my own home. And I'm definitely not allowed to force you to drink just because I think it will make you more fun to be around. Again, you do your thing and I'll do mine. I'm not trying to convince anyone else to believe what I believe, I just want people to stop shoving their preferences in my face.

If I follow the same logic, shouldn't I try to force everyone to be atheist? More people have been killed in the name of religion than anything else in the history of humans. While we're at it, let's 100% stop production of all cigarettes and alcohol because those kill quite a few people every year.

Politics, religion, sexual preference, music, sports, - it's all the same to me - I don't care what you believe, as long as you don't try to force me to follow the same ways.

- EliTheBeerGuy
aka Elliot
Elliot@247Lures.com
EliTheBeerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote