Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 09:26 AM   #12
wdmso

What we are seeing happening on the Ground in Afghanistan it not America's fault Trump or Bidens fault.. this solely falls on the AFGHAN ARMY who allowed the Taliban to walk right in!

I have been listening to the all the Talking Heads talking about they should have done this or they should have dont that BLA BLA BLA

They all seem to Have this Movie idea of how Military operations are even conducted ... that we push a button and problems are solved .. not sure how you do this draw down. When your 300k security detail disappeared over night .. I guess we should feel Lucky that the Taliban are not in a Hurry, because there's nothing we could do to stop them.. and I think they understand it's in their best interest to wait Seeing they been waiting 20 years what's another few weeks

And My son Runs C-17s out of Travis and they have been flying Afghan mission for months not just yesterday ..

As for Some Not here. playing the BS card .. feeling bad for Vets who deployed to Afghanistan and how bad it must hurt to see your sacrifice wasted all I say to them All please stop the Faux outrage

Americans need to stop worrying about EGO or optics and need to accept the fact we have lost in Afghanistan! American is not perfect and everyone wishes this would have turned out differently but it did not ... all our Nato allies left in June .. And no matter how many more bombs we drop or how longer we stayed would not have change this out Come ....

I read this elsewhere ... Biden did what other POTUS wanted to do but wouldn't or couldn't . leave... He Just Torn off the Bandaid (afghanistan) done! end of story like it or Not ..