View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #60
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Have you seen ANYTHING from the mouth of the democrat Muslim congresswoman from MN? Can't remember her name. Look up her opinions of Jews. She also said explicitly that she wants to de-fund Homeland Security, and she pled for lenience for Americans who joined ISIS.

Alexandra Cortez is hugely, hugely entertaining. This woman is deranged. She makes Alan Greyson look grounded and thoughtful. And she hates Jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Why do you claim they hate Jews?"

who is this "they", that you claim, I said hate Jews? I was talking about one Muslim congresswoman, who hates Jews. She obviously hates Jews. Here is a famous tweet of hers, which she stands by...

"Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” "

She says Israel is evil, and she hopes that Allah of all people, inspires us all to see that. She views her religion, Islam, as a vehicle to arrive at a dislike for the evil Israel. And now she's writing federal laws. Hooray!!!

I claim she hates Jews. I claim that anyone who denies that, is bonkers.

"any authoritarian government seems to be OK with you"

Boy do you have me pegged. You are very bright...

"The massacre by Israeli soldiers of dozens of Palestinians "

Oh, it was a massacre? The Israeli soldiers say the Palestinians were throwing explosives and rocks at them. I wasn't there. Neither were you. But you know who you believe...
Neither of them hate Jews, you as usual are misinformed by right wing media attempting to portray them as evil.

They have concerns about the actions of Israel oppressing the Palestinians.

Read the tweet you cite "evil doings" does not mean Israel is inherently evil, unless you are bonkers.

I assume you know very little about Palestine and Israel other than the rhetoric of the US political machine.
Here is a site that is concerned about the Palestinians, as is much of the world outside the US.
https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/isra...-conflict-101/

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin