View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:38 AM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim bigger picture.. i wasn't speaking at you specifically .. but lets review if you commit war crimes your OK with trump supporters
if you lie about the russians and got fired for lying from the POTUS your Ok with his supporters

Ms Luther was fined $7,000 (£5,652) and was warned that she would be fined a further $500 a day from now until Friday if the business continued to remain open. She was ordered to remain in jail for seven days after the judge found her guilty of contempt of court.

Judge Moyé told Ms Luther: "The rule of law governs us. People cannot take it upon themselves to determine what they will and will not do."

I'm not supporting Flynn. I support the idea that the FBI can't go after someone for political reasons, no matter who it is. This isn't about Flynn, as much as it's about the FBI. All you see is Flynn getting let off, you can't focus on what the FBI did, or why they might have done it.

shes ok with trump supporters

If your a Captain of an aircraft carrier and didn't go along with Covid 19 line coming out of the white house your not ok with his supporters

the Judge who locked her up is not ok with Trump supporters

a this says it all in trump land
"if you lie about the russians and got fired for lying from the POTUS your Ok with his supporters"

If Flynn committed a crime, he should be punished. But law enforcement has to go about it the right way, they can't be motivated by politics, and they can't entrap him. DO you agree with that?

Alan Dershowitz is very very liberal, and a Harvard Law School professor, and he says it was "absolutely the right thing" to drop it.