View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:45 PM   #94
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I agree if and when a wall is ever built it would temporarily reduce crossings, but at what cost to build and what about maintaining it? There are so many better ways to police and protect our borders, without putting that bill on our children and future generations. It is a campaign promise without any sound thought behind it, but it’s what the base wants and that is why he is holding the government and it’s emploees hostage.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
There are reasonable arguments with various documentation and statistics which are opposite to the ones you present or support or believe. I know you don't like my links, but just saying stuff, like your doing here . . . and I don't mean to disparage what you are saying . . . assumes that everyone will accept your word as golden. But there are, simply, lots of opinions and arguments that dispute what you say here. I could provide other links pertaining to the effectiveness and economic value of a border wall, how well fences and walls are working to stop the flow in Eastern Europe which was a main point of entry for illegals and asylum seekers, and elsewhere, but I'm sure even the short one that I am posting here is probably too much for your taste. You may well not even read it and probably think it is a lie if you do. But here is one teeny argument for a wall. among scads more that you can find if you choose too. It isn't the best presentation, but it is short:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/586853001/